Master Key Makers
Skeleton-type pass keys (master keys) are sold in variety stores and we never produce pass key without authorization from the owner. These keys will fit many old locks and more than a few new ones. As such, they are convenient. A large master key system provides a great variety of key uses and control features through sub masters and individual use of keys. Warded keys are made of iron, steel, brass, aluminium and Standard warded keys can be easily converted into master keys by cutting.
The lock will not be operated by keys of another lock within the specified key range, except a master key. Master key control and protection are provided by a different master key configuration. This special key design prevents the fashioning of a master key from regular keys or blanks, thus reducing the possibility of unauthorized entry. We are expert in
- Master keying warded locks
- Master keying lever tumbler locks
- Master keying Disc tumbler locks
- Master keying pin tumbler locks
A master key system should be planned to give the customer the best security that the hardware is capable of, we begin with certain questions to clients
- Do you want a straight master key system with one master to open all locks? Or, do you want a system with sub masters? That is, do you want a system with several sub masters of limited utility and a grand or great-grand master?
- What type of organizational structure is within the business? Who should have access to the various levels?
- How many locks will be in each sub master grouping?
- Is the system to be integrated into an existing system, or will the system be developed from scratch?
- What type of locks do you have?
The purpose of master keying is to control access. A key may open one lock, a series of locks, a group composed of two or more series, or every lock in the system.